Vision Care & Products
Silverton Eye Care LLC offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Silverton.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
According to the American Optometric Association (AOA), infants should have their first comprehensive eye exam at 6 months of age. Children then should have additional eye exams at age 3, and just before they enter the first grade – at about age 5 or 6.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Silverton optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Silverton Eye Care.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Silverton Eye Care.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Silverton, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Silverton Eye Care, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Silverton optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
- We are now also offering vision therapy and vision rehabilitation at the office on Fridays in the form of a separate entity, Eagle Eye Vision Care LLC